Do you live in the Stow 01775 Area?
Visit our chiropractor at Stow Family Chiropractic
Many of our patients hail from Stow, MA, including electricians, engineers, real estate agents, students, plumbers, physical therapists, accountants, firefighters, and teachers!
A good chiropractor is important for everyone, regardless of what town you live in. Luckily for our Stow Family Chiropractic patients, we are a close distance away from many surrounding towns, including Stow, MA. Stow Family Chiropractic offers chiropractic adjustments, therapeutic exercises, and supporting modalities, such as therapeutic laser and custom orthotics, to help minimize or eliminate pain that can result from a number of acute and chronic conditions.
Conditions We Treat
Chiropractic services can be very effective in eliminating different types of pain, including acute problems that result from daily activities, such as pulled muscles from picking up the kids, gardening, or overexertion from exercise (we’re looking at you, weekend warriors!). We also specialize in chronic conditions, resulting in long-term back pain, neck pain, headaches and migraines, and less understood conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, plantar fasciitis, fibromyalgia and sciatica. All of these conditions, and many more, respond well to chiropractic care. Check out our Conditions Treated page to find out more about how Stow Family Chiropractic can help you!
Chiropractic Treatments Offered by Our Chiropractor
We successfully treat these conditions at our Stow. MA office using state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and treatments including:
● Chiropractic Adjustments: Chiropractic adjustments are the primary treatment modality of all chiropractors. There are many different types of adjustments and techniques, but the essence of a chiropractic adjustment is that it mobilizes the joints of the body.
● Therapeutic Treatments: Stow Family Chiropractic uses a wide range of therapeutic treatments including Erchonia Adjustor and Percussor, TENS Muscle Stimulation, Intersegmental Traction, Flexion-Distraction, and Wobble Chair.
● Therapeutic Laser: Also known as low-level laser therapy, which has been cleared by the Food and Drug Administration, involves using a laser to send frequencies of light to the patient's cells to help relieve pain and the healing process.
● Custom Orthotics: We at Stow Family Chiropractic understand the issue of potential structural imbalances, and in turn, can address them. One of the best ways to do this is to use custom orthotics, which we offer through our partner Foot Levelers. These can help maintain balance and avoid the risk of complications in areas such as joints, tendons, and muscles.
● Corrective Cervical Pillows: Corrective cervical pillows support the natural curvature of your upper spine, providing proper alignment for your head, neck and shoulders.
Stow, MA Residents Can Rely on Our Team for All Their Chiropractic Needs
Chiropractic services can be the difference between severe pain and recovery. If you are experiencing pain, give Stow Family Chiropractic an opportunity to help you heal. We have the services to meet all of your chiropractic needs.
Residents in the 01775 area are encouraged to make an appointment today with us by calling (978) 897-1770.
People and Places we recommend in Stow, MA
- Emma’s Cafe 117 Great Rd. Stow, MA 01775 (978) 637-2656. We love Emma’s for one of our weekly breakfast or lunch spots! Emma’s Cafe makes delicious sandwiches, soups, stews, salads, smoothies and more, all from scratch! https://www.emmascafestowmass.com/